Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So......

I was going to skip posting today, because I had nothing to write about. You can only post so many times about the birds at the feeder, walks in the woods, and housework. After a bit, I even bore myself. LOL

This afternoon, I was asked to meet the hayman in the top field, to open gates & let him in with the round bale. I snapped a few shots.
















The boys were feeling a bit frisky. The temps dropped today, and they were enjoying it. Kicking up dust, making laps, and just being playful.

They stopped their horseplay (haha) to watch the haytruck come in. Food? Hey, it's about time!












We get them fed, and head back to the vehicle. Locked. Cujo was left inside, and stepped on the autolock button.




Looks innocent, doesn't he? Meanwhile, it is cold, the wind is whipping, and I'm trying to get the rotten little hairball to step on the locks again. Ricky, however, doesn't have much faith.






















































Finally! Warmth! Today's lesson, never leave your Westie unattended in the vehicle, with the keys in the ignition, even if it is turned off.

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't have the little number pad on the outside of the door, I would be bankrupt on locksmith bills! I've gotten so used to leaving the keys in the truck and then using the code to get in, I'm sure I could never go without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. What happens if your number pad breaks??

    ReplyDelete