Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Life Here


Okay, so it isn't exactly like that....but would be if I had my way. LOL I realized last night, that those of you new to this site have no idea about who I am. I could link back to my old "home" and have you play catch up, so, for those interested in the past history..... here . For the rest of you, who already know, or don't care....onward!

This is what my real home looks like, thank you Google Earth.


I live on the edge of the 100 acre woods. Okay, it's not 100 acres. And I've yet to see Pooh Bear, or Piglet. Though I had the pleasure of meeting Owl. (did the owl have a name??) Anyway, we are about 20 minutes from the nearest town, and I use the term "town" very loosely. LOL

Ricky & I live on the west side of what I jokingly call "The Compound". My aunt lives in the house just east of us. Daddy & Jay live on the other side of her. All within walking distance, if you aren't feeling extremely lazy. It is a secluded, peaceful haven. I can gladly go weeks without ever stepping foot off the property, or seeing any "outsiders". It is where I came to heal. (lots of info in the backstory, if you care to wade through it all) If not....just hang on and try to keep up.

I'm glad the holidays are over. Refused to make resolutions for the New Year that I never keep. I now have to survive my 40th birthday in a few weeks. After that, things should be good. LOL Actually, I'm not one who has a hangup about age. If I did, I wouldn't have announced it where the entire free world can see. There has been a lot of living packed in my 40 yrs. Lessons learned, heartbreaks survived, etc. Made me who I am.

Tomorrow, I will try to begin the "real" blog. Not worry about filling in back ground, and such. just a day to day account of my life here, my thoughts, and whatever happens to cross my mind. I hope you will return, as I try to get in the swing of this. Drop me a comment!







2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, here you are.

    I hope you like to hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no. I loooove all things great & small. Except snakes. They are satan's spawn!

    ReplyDelete